Friday, March 19, 2010

ASSIGNMENT 10 (PART 2 ): GAMES

I liked Yahoogames. I played a game on yahoo.com. It was a free game. I never play games on the internet, so it took me a couple of minutes to figure out what I was supposed to do. I chose Word Tower. I love puzzles and working with words, so this was just the thing for me. I had fun, and I think anyone who has difficulty with spelling or working puzzles would like this one.

http://games.yahoo.com/free-games/word-tower.Some games have to be downloaded, some are pay-for games. Some games ask for your input and ideas about games. Also, I did not think some sites explained how to play the games. This is especially important if you have never played games online before. I have a compact disc at home that contains many games, and if I play, that is what I use rather than play online.

No comments:

Post a Comment